- 20k Deletion requests when not at deletion score threshold
- Is there any possibility that if we rant enough we can lower the cv's needed to close a question?
- Does SOCVR handle obviously terrible review audits?
- Tailor auto-comments
- Solidify Rules on Pinging Moderators?
- Should people be allowed to post approve-pls requests for their own tag-wiki suggested edits which remove plagiarism?
Add to the FAQ that when deletions should be considered, unless there's a good reason, it doesn't have to be now. Reasonable requests for quick deletion is more important than if it has -2 or -3.
2. Is there any possibility that if we rant enough we can lower the cv's needed to close a question?
Let put this in a separate room for some thoughts and suggestions , not something we want to push on now.
we don't need to do anything in the room. If a bad audit leads to a ban take it to meta. We could contribute a FAQ to meta.
Leave the user if they respond negatively or don't respond. If they respond positively, work with them at your own desire.
Pinging mods engaged in general conversation is acceptable; Pinging mods for anything that could be handled with a flag is not acceptable; Ask the room about how to handle non-flag moderation problems. @ing a moderator for discussion is fine, you're just addressing them. @ing a moderator to fix your problem is not fine - that's what flags are for
6. Should people be allowed to post approve-pls requests for their own tag-wiki suggested edits which remove plagiarism?
the decision is to disallow it for now but remain open to the subject being revisited in the future when/if there is more info available from mods/employees. We ask Meta as well