There are a bunch of useful userscripts for Stack Overflow out there. Userscripts add functionality to the site by running scripts in your browser. All major browsers support userscripts by installing a plugin, for example Tamper Monkey or Grease Monkey
Our own scripts
Find the full list here!
- *-pls Generator
- adds a link under a question so you can send a cv-pls to a chatroom
- Magic™ Editor
- fixes the most common found spelling and grammar mistakes in posts with one-click while editing a post
- Unclosed Request reviewer
- searches all CV-PLS in the room and show the ones that are still open.
- Review Finder
- Finds a post id in the review queue.
- Close Vote Review Shortcuts
- adds keyboard shortcuts in the /review/close view and close dialog so your hands have never leave the keyboard