- Suggested edits queue is full, Time to take a Stand?
- When are too many cv-pls, too many?
- Are proofread requests allowed?
- Remove link to user in cv-pls request
- Queen is breaking all our trains... How much can we take?
- Assign someone the job to update the content of SOCVR.org
No need to intervene, let Stack Overflow solve their UX issues. No strong opposition to reviewing the queue in the room, as has been done in the past.
Keep the current guidelines of not posting walls of requests (max 4 or 5 in a row), remind regulars to review.
Those requests are tolerated, however it would be better to host such activities outside of SOCVR (GitHub Gist or another chatroom).
While no ones sees any issue in itself in removing the link, there has been concern expressed on how some policies (mainly the no-harassment one) can be difficult to follow, even by well-meaning regulars. This should further be discussed and clarified.
We should ask bot authors to make sure their code doesn't flood the room with messages and requests, possibly implementing batching or self-deletion. For now, regulars and ROs don't find the bots too noisy as they rarely ever interrupt a conversation.
It's been decided that we should leverage GitHub issues and simply communicate about them in the room.